starting strength gym

Thread: App to Training Log

Default App to Training Log

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Is there any way to post from the app to the forum, specifically the training log section?

I thought it might be interesting to have the app post your workout results right to your training log on the forum. The notes field could be used to add any notes you wanted to the post.

This would be an opt in feature, but it would be a great way to share workouts and get tips from others.

Thanks

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

At the moment there isn't, but it is on our feature list to investigate. Thanks for the vote.

The app I used 3 years ago when I first did SS (I think it was called "strong") would output the work sets to a text file from which I could copy and paste them into a forum post. I was better able to track progress this way than in the app. It'd be great to be able to do this again, even better if the app would just do it for me. This might also be a good way to start allowing the app to work for online coaching.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by chaloney View Post
    The app I used 3 years ago when I first did SS (I think it was called "strong") would output the work sets to a text file from which I could copy and paste them into a forum post. I was better able to track progress this way than in the app. It'd be great to be able to do this again, even better if the app would just do it for me. This might also be a good way to start allowing the app to work for online coaching.
    yep it shouldnt be that hard to do, its just we have a few other things to fix and update first...its definitely on the to-do list, thanks for the vote.