starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View warm up history?

Default View warm up history?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    In 1.1559, is there a way to review the warm up progression from previous workouts?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by kylek350 View Post
    In 1.1559, is there a way to review the warm up progression from previous workouts?
    We don't save this to the database, although I was thinking it'd be cool to do this as then we could add a "total volume" progress graph.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    We don't save this to the database, although I was thinking it'd be cool to do this as then we could add a "total volume" progress graph.
    Please

Quote Originally Posted by chaloney View Post
    Please
    I also want. just there's about 50 other things that need to be fixed and added first :)

Did you have any idea what you were getting into when you decided to write this app?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyA View Post
    Did you have any idea what you were getting into when you decided to write this app?
    what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyA View Post
    The app works for me, has minor glitches here and there but nothing that makes it impossible for me to record bw, do plate math, log sets/reps. And the developer is receptive to direct messages on questions/comments/feedback/requests. Glad to be on his hockeyapp list so I can get beta updates which work well.

Quite satisfied, TBH, app is worth the price. Chinups coming soon.

The only reason I don't use the SS app, is because it doesn't allow you to log and comment against the warm up sets. Generally with the fitocracy app, I can log everything, i.e. if something funky happens and I have stop on a particular warmup set (or change the plan due to an issue during warm set to not do work sets), I can write a detailed note related to that set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob R View Post
    The only reason I don't use the SS app, is because it doesn't allow you to log and comment against the warm up sets. Generally with the fitocracy app, I can log everything, i.e. if something funky happens and I have stop on a particular warmup set (or change the plan due to an issue during warm set to not do work sets), I can write a detailed note related to that set.
    Thanks, I will add this to the feature list but might be a few udpates away, you're the only person that's asked for it so far.

starting strength coach development program
    Is it possible to get on this list you speak of? Been using the app consistently for 6w now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast