starting strength gym

Thread: Recovering account - exporting data

Default Recovering account - exporting data

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello,

I swear there used to be an "Export data" button where I could get a .csv extract. Does that still exist? Also, how can I recover an account. I tried using these credentials, doesn't work. There used to be a button to "backup data", but it seems now it's on the cloud? If so, I really need to be able to find my old account. I have my email and password, but not my user name. If I try to create a new account, it complains that my email is already registered.

I broke my old android phone (still works with attached keyboard, screen is half-dead), now I have a new one, and want to import my data. Or sync it. I always want the ability to extract my data, btw, because being an actuary, I love modelizing the s*** out of data.

BTW, the app is really great.

Android, v1.15 according to appInfo. The internal version might be different.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by TryHarder View Post
    Hello,

I swear there used to be an "Export data" button where I could get a .csv extract. Does that still exist? Also, how can I recover an account. I tried using these credentials, doesn't work. There used to be a button to "backup data", but it seems now it's on the cloud? If so, I really need to be able to find my old account. I have my email and password, but not my user name. If I try to create a new account, it complains that my email is already registered.

I broke my old android phone (still works with attached keyboard, screen is half-dead), now I have a new one, and want to import my data. Or sync it. I always want the ability to extract my data, btw, because being an actuary, I love modelizing the s*** out of data.

BTW, the app is really great.

Android, v1.15 according to appInfo. The internal version might be different.
    hi, can you email me at hello@shabu.co from the email account you registered with on the app? Then I will look up your username. The credentials to log on to this forum are different to the app, maybe thats why you're getting an error.