starting strength gym

Thread: Automatic updating on your SS training log via SS app?

Default Automatic updating on your SS training log via SS app?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I just downloaded the SS app (iOS) and put in all of my previous workouts. Tonight will be the first time using the app.

Is there a way I can transfer all my training sessions moving forward to my SS training log on this forum? I mean, I guess I could write it out, but if the app could do that for me it would be most excellent! Or at least copy and paste...

Thanks!

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by so.wack View Post
    I just downloaded the SS app (iOS) and put in all of my previous workouts. Tonight will be the first time using the app.

Is there a way I can transfer all my training sessions moving forward to my SS training log on this forum? I mean, I guess I could write it out, but if the app could do that for me it would be most excellent! Or at least copy and paste...

Thanks!
    I am going to implement something like this in the future. It probably won't do it all automatically as to write that code is a lot of work (and not many people have requested it so far), but i was thinking that after you submit a workout, it will copy your workout details plus any notes and copy them to the clipboard, then you can go into the forum from the app and paste it into a new reply. how's that work for you?

Shabu,

A simple copy of the data to a clipboard so that I could paste it into the training forum would be kick ass!

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by so.wack View Post
    Shabu,

A simple copy of the data to a clipboard so that I could paste it into the training forum would be kick ass!
    yeah thats what im planning to do!

Any update on this? I'm currently updating my lifts on SS training logs, the SS app, and Garmin Connect which is where I keep all of my the stats for all of my lifting, running, swimming, and rowing stats.