starting strength gym

Thread: Atlanta Seminar Nov 18th-20th

Default Atlanta Seminar Nov 18th-20th

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Atlanta Barbell will be hosting the November SS Seminar from the 18th-20th.
    AtlantaBarbell.com

For those flying in, our gym is located right next to a MARTA station. The rail runs all the way to the airport, so you can get by without renting a car here by utilizing the MARTA and Uber services (hotel/restaurants) if you'd like. Go to Itsmarta.com for more info.

Unregistered Guest

For those of you on the eastern side of the Atlantic Ocean, you need to really look into this seminar as your best option. The gym is located 25 minutes away from the worlds largest international airport, and is adjacent to a rail station that connects the gym and the airport. I tooled around skiplagged.com and found descent prices from random spots in Europe. It might not ever get more feasible than this. Air BnBs are cheap as hell in Atlanta also, and there are two hotels less than 1.5 miles from the gym. Don't wait for a seminar/camp to come to you, cause it may never happen.

Awesome to here about the rail! Any suggestions on fairly cheap hotels Alex?

Unregistered Guest

The cheapest and closest is a Super 8. Link: Super 8 Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area | Decatur Hotels, GA 30030

Also check for AirBnB.com You can always find good deals there.

There are thousands of hotels in Atlanta. Trip Advisor or some such is your friend. Or airbnb. If you want to be close to the gym, make sure you look at a map, because Decatur is relatively large.

Sorry to not offer more specific help, but I don't know the hotels in that neighborhood.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also check for AirBnB.com You can always find good deals there.
    This. I'll be at the seminar myself, and just rented a nice carriage house apartment near downtown Decatur and within walking distance of the Atlanta Barbell for $50/night.