I am fresh off a training session with Kelli and I would highly recommend the trip to see her at Gardiner Athletics to anyone. I live near New Haven, CT and I have no desire to fight NYC traffic, so SS coaches are a rare resource. Investing in the drive and her time was absolutely worth it for the advice, knowledge and insights gained from Kelli.

I had reached a point where training in my garage and critiquing my own videos wasn’t enough. I needed a tune up in the squat, DL, press and bench. For each lift, Kelli was quickly able to find and clearly convey tweaks to my form that I could feel improvement on from one set to the next. If you visit, don’t forget your training log. I left there with fantastic notes on not only on form, but we touched on conditioning, nutrition and programming as well.

Peter Nathan at Gardiner Athletics runs a great gym: well-equipped and well-organized with welcoming and knowledge coaches. What more is there to look for? Make the time for a visit – you’ll be glad you did.