starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Seminars

Default 2017 Seminars

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello,
    Just wondering if there are any 2017 planned Seminars only asking because traveling all the way from Scotland so just need to plan bit in advance.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbrother24 View Post
    Hello,
    Just wondering if there are any 2017 planned Seminars only asking because traveling all the way from Scotland so just need to plan bit in advance.

Thank you
    One was just announced in January for Gig Harbor, WA. We are traditionally in NY in April and October. We are not trying to be cagey about any of this, but we announce the seminars as we finalize the dates and details.

Do these get live streamed or anything that enables people stuck down in New Zealand to take part?

Quote Originally Posted by John Harper View Post
    Do these get live streamed or anything that enables people stuck down in New Zealand to take part?
    Nope. Nor do we allow recordings of the camps or seminars. I would potentially go to NZ after AUS, but I don't have any feel for how popular Starting Strength is there. My guess is that there would insufficient demand. There are also only 4.5 million peeps in NZ, which is tough. Australia is a nice, crisp 3-hour flight away, however.

Default Any plans to come to New England area?

if Boston area, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by joebarbs View Post
    if Boston area, count me in.
    Brooklyn is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

Yes, we have them in your region on a regular basis, joebarbs. You just missed the one in Gardiner, NY.

Comrade Tom, please consider Boston. I hear ya about Brooklyn being close but....I have to believe the demand here would fill the seats.
    Of course, not sure what gym we would use but please keep an open mind for Boston.

Unregistered Guest

Hoping for a seminar in the Midewest. Chicago or Milwaukee? Thanks.

starting strength coach development program
    I see Brooklyn was just added. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it. It's about 200 miles away which would require an additional expense of a hotel room which I'm ok with. Just wondering if by chance there might be thoughts of something closer to Boston being kicked around. If so, I'll hold out for that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast