starting strength gym
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Microplates for sale

Default Microplates for sale

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    All my previous microplate threads were deleted in the Ends & Pieces clean-out of 2016, and I've been super-busy lately so just getting around to posting a new thread. I've sold several hundred sets of microplates through this forum, and continue to offer the same set as before for the price of $36. Each set includes 2 each of the following weights:

0.25 lbs
    0.5 lbs
    0.75 lbs
    1 lb
    (AND)
    0.625 lbs
    1.25 lbs

This allows for basically any marginal increase in weight between 0.5 to 4.5 pounds, so anything between the 2.5lb plates that are commonly found in a gym. I make these plates at my family business by laser-cutting steel plate to the correct size, and etching the weight onto each plate. I shot-blast each plate for a smooth surface, and spray with a light coat of oil to prevent rust. They're accurate in weight within 1-2% of the stated weight.

The easiest way to purchase a set of plates is to send $36 to dwm81781@yahoo.com on Paypal, and include your mailing address in the comments. I usually ship within about a week in a USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. Contact me for pricing on multiple sets (I might be able to combine shipping) or international orders (usually not cost-effective, but sometimes works out if you buy 2 sets).

Thanks,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Miller View Post
    All my previous microplate threads were deleted in the Ends & Pieces clean-out of 2016, and I've been super-busy lately so just getting around to posting a new thread. I've sold several hundred sets of microplates through this forum, and continue to offer the same set as before for the price of $36. Each set includes 2 each of the following weights:

0.25 lbs
    0.5 lbs
    0.75 lbs
    1 lb
    (AND)
    0.625 lbs
    1.25 lbs

This allows for basically any marginal increase in weight between 0.5 to 4.5 pounds, so anything between the 2.5lb plates that are commonly found in a gym. I make these plates at my family business by laser-cutting steel plate to the correct size, and etching the weight onto each plate. I shot-blast each plate for a smooth surface, and spray with a light coat of oil to prevent rust. They're accurate in weight within 1-2% of the stated weight.

The easiest way to purchase a set of plates is to send $36 to dwm81781@yahoo.com on Paypal, and include your mailing address in the comments. I usually ship within about a week in a USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. Contact me for pricing on multiple sets (I might be able to combine shipping) or international orders (usually not cost-effective, but sometimes works out if you buy 2 sets).

Thanks,
    Dan

These are a really awesome product at a super sweet price. They're the unofficial official microplates of the Black Iron Loft.
    Last edited by Adam Skillin; 10-14-2016 at 01:59 PM.

These weights are cherry!

An occasional question: these fit real bars, slightly over 2" diameter holes. Not for those little 1" "standard" bars/plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will send PayPal to you today. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mods, please make this a Sticky!

Another occasional question: Cash/check/money order by mail is also an acceptable method for those of you who prefer not to use Paypal. PM me for my mailing address. Thanks all for the referrals, feedback, endorsements, orders, etc.

Can you make some of these with the Rogue logo on them?

Quote Originally Posted by ZB2 View Post
    Can you make some of these with the Rogue logo on them?
    For Rogue, sure. For an individual, no. Don't need to get myself or the owners of this forum in trouble.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm another happy customer. The plates are awesome and a great deal.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast