starting strength gym

Thread: Updated App Operation

Default Updated App Operation

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I just updated to the v1.1730 app. I'm noticing some things about the setup. You added the ability to set chins to either the A or B workout, but the DL and PC's still alternate between A & B. Is this correct? I thought that A was supposed to alternate between DL and PC. B was supposed to be just chins.

Also, if I set chins to only B and start a training session with B, they are listed. If I switch it to A, it leaves chins there, even though they are set to off in the settings. If I set them to on for A and off for B, they do not show up. When I switch to A, they do not show up either.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by schmatt View Post
    I just updated to the v1.1730 app. I'm noticing some things about the setup. You added the ability to set chins to either the A or B workout, but the DL and PC's still alternate between A & B. Is this correct? I thought that A was supposed to alternate between DL and PC. B was supposed to be just chins.

Also, if I set chins to only B and start a training session with B, they are listed. If I switch it to A, it leaves chins there, even though they are set to off in the settings. If I set them to on for A and off for B, they do not show up. When I switch to A, they do not show up either.
    In the program chinups are listed in workout B but some users wanted the option to have it in workout A so i was flexible and let the user decide.
    Will check out the switch a/b thing. thanks for the feedback.