starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Link's Training Journal Building with BRO-Tech- It's a Celebration

Default Link's Training Journal Building with BRO-Tech- It's a Celebration

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Introduction- Hello, my screen name is MISSINGLINK but you can call me Link. I have been lifting for over a year now and have been on various programs like the single factor 5x5, Westside/5x5 hybrid, WS4SVB, and WS4BB for a brief stint. My training went haywire and I was not PR'ing in the big 3. With the help of a fellow board member I believe that my training is headed in the right direction for some blue in the big 3.

Default BRO-Tech Deadlift Day Week 2

I have been building with BRO-Tech for the past 2 weeks so you are jumping on the train already in motion.

Front Squats
    175x3
    175x3
    175x3
    175x3
    175x3

Conventional Deadlifts
    335x3
    335x3
    335x3
    335x3
    335x3

Ab Work

Lying Hamstring Curls
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15

Weighted Hypers
    65x8
    65x8
    65x8

Comments
    Workout went very well. The front squats were nice to get the blood flowing for the deadlifts. Deadlifts went well. However, the last set was a bear. I now have a divet on my left hand by the ring finger from the skin missing. It looks like somebody used my hand as a fairway. Doing 5 sets of 3 on the deads is very hard. I wonder how it compares to doing singles at higher weights. The PR on the deads was for overall volume. MISSINGLINK OUT>

Glad to see you here Link and Michigan sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Ha! Michigan is the only college football team (besides Oklahoma) that I actually enjoy watching lose.

Good to see you keeping a journal on here, Link. I'll probably reply in both this journal and the BB.com one, since we've already got the ball rolling there with your training plan.

Hey, welcome aboard Link.

Nice deads.

I think I'll switch to this one. I have so many subs @ bb.com that the ones that I really want to keep up with get buried.

Matt, I grew up as an OU fan. There, now I've got both you and Dave76 mad at me.

My sister and brother-in-law each have at least one degree from OU. She also went to Nebraska, I have other relatives who attended OSU, KState, and LSU, among notable schools in the area. I'm a graduate of the University of Tulsa. As far as football prowess goes, at times we've had a pretty good basketball team.

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
    Ha! Michigan is the only college football team (besides Oklahoma) that I actually enjoy watching lose.

Good to see you keeping a journal on here, Link. I'll probably reply in both this journal and the BB.com one, since we've already got the ball rolling there with your training plan.

Thanks Matt. I am interested in seeing the feedback from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post

Thanks Mike. I can't remember, but does big blue play the Hawkeyes this year?

Quote Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
    Hey, welcome aboard Link.

Nice deads.

Thanks Vike. New place, new feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    I think I'll switch to this one. I have so many subs @ bb.com that the ones that I really want to keep up with get buried.

Matt, I grew up as an OU fan. There, now I've got both you and Dave76 mad at me.

My sister and brother-in-law each have at least one degree from OU. She also went to Nebraska, I have other relatives who attended OSU, KState, and LSU, among notable schools in the area. I'm a graduate of the University of Tulsa. As far as football prowess goes, at times we've had a pretty good basketball team.

Thanks LNT

Quote Originally Posted by MISSINGLINK View Post
    Thanks Mike. I can't remember, but does big blue play the Hawkeyes this year?
    No, the Hawkeyes miss out on OSU and Michigan! and

starting strength coach development program
    [QUOTE=Misanthrope;1861]Ha! Michigan is the only college football team (besides Oklahoma) that I actually enjoy watching lose.

[QUOTE]

I dont like you already.

Texas and Notre Dame fan here.

Whats the odds of having a MIchigan and Oklahoma fan on a website with a Texas and Notre Dame fan aswell.

Nice deadlifts btw.

Kyle

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast