starting strength gym

Thread: WFAC 2016-12-09 SSS Thanks and Question

Default WFAC 2016-12-09 SSS Thanks and Question

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Firstly, I just wanted to say thanks to Rip and all the staff for a highly informative and entertaining weekend. My collarbone raspberries from my inelegant power clean racking are almost gone (And they remind me I actually did a power clean, which I would never have thought to attempt prior to last weekend. You guys are damn good.)

I'm sure you guys have heard this before, but this was the best seminar/short-term class I've ever attended -- in any field of study. I wish PE in school had been half this good.

I did have a small question however. The seminar description says we get a "certificate of attendance" (I did not try for the SSC credential). Is that the lifting evaluation form we got (thanks for that too, by the way) or is it something else forthcoming? Not a big deal, as I only attended for my own personal training benefit and am not employed in the fitness industry; rather, I'm just curious.

Thanks again,

Corey

Great meeting you, Corey. We're glad you enjoyed the seminar. We had a mishap with the attendance certificates prior to the seminar, so we weren't able to give them out right after the seminar like we normally do. They'll go in the mail sometime this week. Remember: "Suitable for framing."

Nick, thanks for responding. No worries. It'll give me time to fight the crowds at Michaels to find said frame