starting strength gym

Thread: June 10 Squat Camp - thanks!

Default June 10 Squat Camp - thanks!

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thank you Nick and John for an info-packed clinic. It is one thing to read the perfectly described details on the physical mechanics of the squat in SS; it is quite another thing, especially as an early novice, to attempt to synthesize all of that.....in the moment....with weight.

You guys were awesome.
    5+ hours of enthusiastic, patient, intelligent explanations and coaching - wow.
    You two have probably said the same words 1,000 times but you'd never know it.
    Your delivery reflected a genuine interest in each participant, regardless of experience or ability.
    The facility - Woodmere Fitness Club - was perfect.

I am more determined than ever to learn to correctly execute all of the basic lifts, to close the gap between the thimbleful I know now and all that I need to learn, and, finally, to get stronger.
    My priceless takeaways: eyes down (not up!), keep tight on the way down (don't fall into that hole and get stuck), and wear a tshirt over the tank top (yea, I'm sporting a little line of bruises over those bony wing bones, ha!)

A thousand thank yous.

Peace,
    ro

Thanks for the kind words, Ro. Nick and I really appreciate it and we are glad that you found the camp to be so helpful. Keep an eye out for future camps that Nick and I will be hosting at WFC in the future. If Nick, Inna, or I can be of any help to you going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of us.

Best of luck with your training,

John