Default Squat form check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Here is my last set of 5 at 240
    Squat 240 - YouTube

I posted a video last week of me at 255, which you can find here
    255 squat for fahve - YouTube

I dropped the weight because 255 felt pretty hairy and noticed a lot of stuff I need to work on form wise. Sorry, my gym is super awkward. I've been testing out angles to film at.

Stats:
    BW: 252
    Height: 6'6
    Squat: ~255
    Bench: 235
    Press: 120
    Deadlift: 355

240 set: Looks OK from the little we can see. Depth was iffy on R3-4.
    255 set: Are you aware you had the bar in a high bar position? We can't see the bar position in the 240.

In general, please trim your videos to edit out the 45-60 seconds of you getting ready. The filming angle from the 255 set is better than that of the 240 set. You are not going to get a lot of constructive feedback from a video filmed from an angle like the 240 set (I recognize you mention your gym is awkward for filming, just letting you know which angle is better from the ones you've offered thus far).

Yes, the bar was definitely up higher in my 255 video. Someone mentioned that in the thread when I posted that. I have been doing the low bar stretch from the video Paul Horn did, so slowly but surely getting my shoulder mobility better. Next time I'll be sure to just start filming from that back/quarter angle instead of from the side.