starting strength gym

Thread: Adding other movements?

Default Adding other movements?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Aloha,

I see that it has been discussed a lot but am I wondering if this will ever happen? Would LOVE to have some options to add in additional movements like dips and back extensions. I understand the desire to keep it strictly to the program, but these are part of the program for many, for a wide variety of reasons. We are all doing it anyway, I keep track in the notes section but having it built in would be great.

Thanks,

Lyle

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Lylefk View Post
    Aloha,

I see that it has been discussed a lot but am I wondering if this will ever happen? Would LOVE to have some options to add in additional movements like dips and back extensions. I understand the desire to keep it strictly to the program, but these are part of the program for many, for a wide variety of reasons. We are all doing it anyway, I keep track in the notes section but having it built in would be great.

Thanks,

Lyle
    Its on the to-do list -- I need to get this update out the door then we can look at getting more advanced programs in.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Lylefk View Post
    Aloha,

Thanks,

Lyle
    Its on the to-do list -- I need to get this update out the door then we can look at getting more advanced programs in.