starting strength gym

Thread: Trained with Jay at Fivex3 in Baltimore

Default Trained with Jay at Fivex3 in Baltimore

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    After a couple weeks training on my own I had a training session with Jay this afternoon at Fivex3 in Baltimore. He was absolutely great and cleared up a lot of things I've been doing wrong. Big thanks to Jay and Emily and I heartily recommend Fivex3 to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmo11 View Post
    After a couple weeks training on my own I had a training session with Jay this afternoon at Fivex3 in Baltimore. He was absolutely great and cleared up a lot of things I've been doing wrong. Big thanks to Jay and Emily and I heartily recommend Fivex3 to anyone.
    Thank you!!!! Always a pleasure to work with out of town guests on their lifts. The pleasure was ours.

Emily

I too recommend Fivex3. I had a two hour session with Diego Socolinsky last Saturday and Diego fixed my technique on the big four movements. I was able to put into practice what he taught me over the next two workouts at home. I feel like I'm setup for success based on what I learned at Fivex3. Money well spent.

Ron,

It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you make great progress over the next few months. Feel free to come back to work on your cleans when you are ready.

-- Diego