starting strength gym
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Microplates for Sale

Default 2017 Microplates for Sale

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm restarting my "Microplates for Sale" thread with a more current start date and working photo links. You can find the old thread with many referrals here: Microplates for Salel

I have been laser cutting a set of fractional plates for lifters in this forum for about 5-6 years and hundreds of sets sold. Each set contains 2 each of the following weights:

0.25 lb
    0.5 lb
    0.75 lb
    1 lb
    (for increasing in 0.5 lb increments between 0-5lbs)

AND

0.625 lb
    1.25 lb
    (for increasing in 1.25 lb increments - 1.25, 2.5, 3.75)

I have an album with photos of the weights located here: Fractional Plate Set

The easiest/preferred method of payment is on PayPal. Send $36 to dwm81781@yahoo.com on PayPal with your mailing address in the comments. I usually ship within a week, and they go in USPS Small Flat Rate boxes. Those are delivered priority mail within 2-3 days in the US. International shipping is available but almost always way too expensive. Cash or check by mail works also, just email/PM me for my mailing address.

Thanks!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Miller View Post
    I'm restarting my "Microplates for Sale" thread with a more current start date and working photo links. You can find the old thread with many referrals here: Microplates for Salel

I have been laser cutting a set of fractional plates for lifters in this forum for about 5-6 years and hundreds of sets sold. Each set contains 2 each of the following weights:

0.25 lb
    0.5 lb
    0.75 lb
    1 lb
    (for increasing in 0.5 lb increments between 0-5lbs)

AND

0.625 lb
    1.25 lb
    (for increasing in 1.25 lb increments - 1.25, 2.5, 3.75)

I have an album with photos of the weights located here: Fractional Plate Set

The easiest/preferred method of payment is on PayPal. Send $36 to dwm81781@yahoo.com on PayPal with your mailing address in the comments. I usually ship within a week, and they go in USPS Small Flat Rate boxes. Those are delivered priority mail within 2-3 days in the US. International shipping is available but almost always way too expensive. Cash or check by mail works also, just email/PM me for my mailing address.

Thanks!
    Dan
    I'm a recent (two weeks ago) happy customer. Delivered as advertised.

Also a recent happy customer, and strongly recommend these if you are in the market. I hope I won't need them for a while, but for my wife they are the only way she's making progress on the press.

^ same here. Received them Monday, used the 1 1/4 lbs Tuesday. Highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan3000 View Post
    Also a recent happy customer, and strongly recommend these if you are in the market. I hope I won't need them for a while, but for my wife they are the only way she's making progress on the press.
    Ditto.

My daughter still brings up my 'friend' Dan Miller who sent me the really heavy package that she had to carry in from the mailbox.

I'm another satisfied customer.

I'm in. Just ordered today. I currently have (from a company no longer around called PDA) some 0.5lb and 0.25lb micoplates. Couldn't pass up this set especially for the money.

Ordered a set last week. Anxiously awaiting delivery.

Just sent in my order/payment. Looking forward to getting these! For now they will help even out the weight of my craptastic CAP "45lb" plates. Before to long they'll be needed for Press.

starting strength coach development program
    I want to thank Matt Reynolds and Shane Hambrick with the Barbell Logic podcast. They mentioned my product on air a couple times and brought it to many of yours attention. I received many orders and ran out of the 1lb and 1.25lb plates. I'm catching up and took a trip to the post office today. Shipped all orders up to and including 9/29. On Tuesday I'll be up to 10/2. Then it will be about a week until I have more plates cut and can resume shipping.

Some FAQ from previous threads:

Plates are shot-blasted and sprayed with a light coat of WD-40 oil to prevent rust. You can keep them like that, with another squirt of oil a couple times per year. If you'd rather paint them, wash the oil off first with hot soapy water.

I usually don't sell partial sets, because I cut equal numbers of each weight. I will though if asked, but it's usually most economical to order a complete set.

If you lose a plate or two I'll replace them for a very reasonable price (shipping plus a few bucks).

I don't make metric weights yet but I've been meaning to start. I'll post when I get my first batch made.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast