Early 30's, 5'9".
Started SS in 2010, got a few months of training and saw some enjoyable gains (squat 85 >> 280lb~). Then got lazy and let it slip away.
Have started/stopped a few times since then but never for more than a month or so. Let myself get horribly out of shape and somewhat fat (~160 in 2010 when lifting, now ~190lbs and weak)

I've now been back at it for a few weeks.
Doing every-other-day (no 2-day break at EOW). Will keep that up until I started feeling it.

------
Last 2 sessions:
Bench 125 x 5,5,9
Squat 190 x 5,5,9
Chins 1, 1, 1

Squat 205 x 5,5,5
OHP 100 x 5,5,5
DL 175 x 8
------

Squat - feels good. still making small tweaks (esp since getting the AdiPowers)
Bench - good as far as I can tell.
OHP - must improve hip incorporation and need to keep back tight. just watched a Rip vid on this so excited to try it again.
DL - felt way too light, but I also need to study form to better understand what looks good. My gym finally got circular plates, so these are less of a PITA than I remember (for now )
Chins - I'm fat and weak now so can only bang out 1x. Going to replace these with Rows and just grease the groove chins throughout the days.
I'll likely be posting videos of some lifts to hopefully get feedback from you guys.

Food - Since I'm fat I'm just not going to pay attention to food intake much until it feels like an issue. I want to get strong and look good (in that order) so I think I shouldn't worry about cutting fat to look good again yet, but I also don't feel like I need to TRY to eat when I'm already overweight as long as the weights are going up.

Goals - These are obviously going to shift a lot. But for now...
Squat/Dead 3 plates.
Bench 2 plates.
OHP 160lbs

Will be hitting the gym in a few hours so will have a new update. I like to go when it's late and quiet.