starting strength gym

Thread: Can't delete deadlifts

Default Can't delete deadlifts

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I don't see a way to remove exercises that were not completed. Today I squatted, pressed and did a few reverse chinups. No deadlifts were done, per instruction of my SSC. The app is forcing me to enter deadlifts or change it to power cleans. I didn't complete either. This is forcing me to enter erroneous data in an app designed to track real data. Please let me know how to fix this. I loved that progresss graph, but now it is inaccurate.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRichard View Post
    I don't see a way to remove exercises that were not completed. Today I squatted, pressed and did a few reverse chinups. No deadlifts were done, per instruction of my SSC. The app is forcing me to enter deadlifts or change it to power cleans. I didn't complete either. This is forcing me to enter erroneous data in an app designed to track real data. Please let me know how to fix this. I loved that progresss graph, but now it is inaccurate.
    Hi, there is no real way to remove exercises, you can just skip the exercise and it will enter null values for that exercise.

It would be helpful if you could select Workout A or B or both for deadlifts as you can for chinups.