starting strength gym

Thread: Newly Silent Timer

Default Newly Silent Timer

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. My timer has stopped making sounds on termination. Once in a while I get one beep, but I have to watch it to know when it finishes. The timer used to work fine. It stopped recently. I'm old, so I don't remember the exact date. All of my other apps make noise just fine. I uninstalled the app and did a reinstall. No sound, but I did loose all the chins records on restore.
    Was there a recent update or something?

Samsung Galaxy 8 SM-G950U
    Android version 7
    Samsung Experience Version 8.1
    Security Patch 12/1/17

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by LarryLohkamp View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. My timer has stopped making sounds on termination. Once in a while I get one beep, but I have to watch it to know when it finishes. The timer used to work fine. It stopped recently. I'm old, so I don't remember the exact date. All of my other apps make noise just fine. I uninstalled the app and did a reinstall. No sound, but I did loose all the chins records on restore.
    Was there a recent update or something?

Samsung Galaxy 8 SM-G950U
    Android version 7
    Samsung Experience Version 8.1
    Security Patch 12/1/17
    What version of the app are you using? Do you mind emailing me from the "email support" button inside the "settings" menu? That will paste some device and OS information for me.