starting strength gym

Thread: Do-Wins: Size 12 - "New" from Rogue (worn once) - $80 Shipped

Thumbs up Do-Wins: Size 12 - "New" from Rogue (worn once) - $80 Shipped

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The title says it all. Reply or send a PM if interested, or with questions/comments. I accept payment through Paypal.

Do-Wins Side.jpg

Do-Wins Front.jpg

Curious why are you selling? I just bought a pair of size 12.5 and I am having are hard time staying balanced over mid foot during squats. My shoes have a significant curl up in the toe section that makes it real easy to shift my weight onto my toes, are you having a similar issue?

Quote Originally Posted by pd_oldguy View Post
    Curious why are you selling? I just bought a pair of size 12.5 and I am having are hard time staying balanced over mid foot during squats. My shoes have a significant curl up in the toe section that makes it real easy to shift my weight onto my toes, are you having a similar issue?
    I am not having the same issue. The main reason is shoe width. I've bought a handful of different manufacturer's shoes, looking for a pair that fits my foot well. I heard Do-Wins fit wide feet well. This is not the case.

I figured that I'd tried all manufacturers within reason, so I just kept the shoes as the lesser of all evils. When I started my recent bout with SSLP I was wearing Athletic Shoes. It was only the other day when I thought the pros may outweigh the cons. It was not the case.

Bump