starting strength gym

Thread: Anyone know good app?

Default Anyone know good app?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I've been using ss app. Timer and warm up calculator are really good. But this app doesn't have many extra features. For example, it is not possible to add exercise(RDL, Back extension, and others) or to switch the routine to phase3. So, I would like to buy a new app. Is there a good app?

I use Fit Notes. Try the free version first, because it has everything I need (including adding new custom exercises).

I ran into the same problem with the SS app when I got to advanced novice. Now, doing intermediate HLM, it is totally useless. I replaced it with "Simple Workout Log". It is indeed simple and flexible. Ad supported, but you can get rid of them for a small fee.

I really wish shabu would come up with add on modules for the SS app for TM and HLM. I have no problem paying more for the additional capabilities.

JeFit doesn't suck, but it has no export for data.

Quote Originally Posted by A. de Blas View Post
    I use Fit Notes. Try the free version first, because it has everything I need (including adding new custom exercises).
    I just tried this app. Not bad! I edited the 5x5 that's pre-setup to continue my LP, and it looks easy enough to set it up into TM or HLM as well.

I use an app called Strong which I would highly recommend, its free but I bought the full version for $5. It allows custom exercises and routines to be created and tracks progress via charts, including measurements and weight.

Quote Originally Posted by SMP View Post
    I use an app called Strong which I would highly recommend, its free but I bought the full version for $5. It allows custom exercises and routines to be created and tracks progress via charts, including measurements and weight.
    Edit: Just saw they are charging $5 monthly subscription for this app, not worth that much...

I use Fitness Point Pro. I can set timers up to 10 minutes. I can add exercises if they are not in the extensive database. I can export a log as a CSV file. The Pro version makes the data available across all my devices.

I use the Strong app for Android and really like it. I've never had to pay for it but maybe as an early adopter I was grandfathered in?

starting strength coach development program
    I'm old school, Google Docs spreadsheet that I can customize and configure as needed. Timers are the clock on the wall.