starting strength gym

Thread: Split Routine?

Default Split Routine?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    hey! new user here. Is there a way to add the split routine programming template as an option in the app? thanks!

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Hey Heather, unfortunately we dont have that as an option in the app. What is the split routine? you may be able to do it but it may require using the "switch exercise" button.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Hey Heather, unfortunately we dont have that as an option in the app. What is the split routine? you may be able to do it but it may require using the "switch exercise" button.
    I'm not sure if it's what the OP was referring to, but a typical split routine would be something where press/bench are on Mon/Thur and squat/deadlift are on Tues/Fri, or something similar. I've actually been wondering myself if it'll be added to the app, or any intermediate programming for that matter, like Texas Method or HLM

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by wsmoran View Post
    I'm not sure if it's what the OP was referring to, but a typical split routine would be something where press/bench are on Mon/Thur and squat/deadlift are on Tues/Fri, or something similar. I've actually been wondering myself if it'll be added to the app, or any intermediate programming for that matter, like Texas Method or HLM
    Right now it's probably not happening, but I am working on a web app that'll take care of intermediate programming. If you're interested to join the closed beta shoot me an email to hello@shabu.co. We're going to be launching it in a few weeks.