• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Male 41 y/o
    height 179cm
    bw: 112.7kg (coming from 120 kg)
    working weight: 70kg

- I'm not sure if the weight is dropping in a vertical line
    - I would really like to know if that small movemement of my hipp/but at the bottom is allowed, or not.. how do I get rid of it then?
    - any help is truly appreciated.

Video is of training on Wednesday 25th April
    YouTube

Hi Senol,

There's a lot to fix here, but none of it is catastrophically bad, just a bunch of things that need to be worked on.

1. The bar looks to be up a bit too high. Slide it another bit down your back, till it's just under the spine of your scapulae, sitting on the ridge of your rear delts.
    2. Don't stand there for 10 seconds waiting to squat. Walk it out, take a big breath, brace your trunk, and squat.
    3. Widen your stance an inch and push your knees out hard to the sides immediately.

Let's start with those three, and see if that also cleans up some of the other issues happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    Hi Senol,

There's a lot to fix here, but none of it is catastrophically bad, just a bunch of things that need to be worked on.

1. The bar looks to be up a bit too high. Slide it another bit down your back, till it's just under the spine of your scapulae, sitting on the ridge of your rear delts.
    2. Don't stand there for 10 seconds waiting to squat. Walk it out, take a big breath, brace your trunk, and squat.
    3. Widen your stance an inch and push your knees out hard to the sides immediately.

Let's start with those three, and see if that also cleans up some of the other issues happening here.
    Thank you Coach!