starting strength gym

Thread: See warmups after submitting workout?

Default See warmups after submitting workout?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Greetings!

BLUF: Question: How do I find my warmup weights after I'm done with the session?

I log my weights on a website outside of the SS app. I like to list my warmup weights too, but what I can't figure out is how to find what I lifted, warmup-wise, during the workout. All I can find in History is my work sets. What I've done the last few times is take screenshots of each exercise so I could later plug in my warmup weights.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
    IronMike

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    Greetings!

BLUF: Question: How do I find my warmup weights after I'm done with the session?

I log my weights on a website outside of the SS app. I like to list my warmup weights too, but what I can't figure out is how to find what I lifted, warmup-wise, during the workout. All I can find in History is my work sets. What I've done the last few times is take screenshots of each exercise so I could later plug in my warmup weights.

Cheers,
    IronMike
    Hey, unfortunately we don't keep track of the warmup weights in the app. Its one of those things that was added after the initial app was developed and trying to add those to the database now was risky. sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    Greetings!

Cheers,
    IronMike
    You can open your daily workout before going to the gym to log it or, if you want to do it afterwards, you can wait for the next day, open the workout, change the weights to the one you used and then cancel everything. Unfortunately you need to wait for the next day as the app won't let you open the workout again after logging one on the day.

I take a notepad to the gym, the app is handy but I want to get into the habit of writing everything down for the day I'm done with SS and need to progress past it.