starting strength gym

Thread: Feature request: warmup altering

Default Feature request: warmup altering

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I am not doing 5 sets of warmups for every exercise to do 3 sets of work...I have to make 4 clicks per warmup to zero it out...some of us warmup in other ways. This is my only complaint about the app. It is tedious and frustrating and makes me want to leave a poorer review than the app deserves, but it is something that I have to deal with each and every time I lift. It is silly to have to clear them out with so many pushes every time.

Thank you.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Glennjamin Gluttons View Post
    I am not doing 5 sets of warmups for every exercise to do 3 sets of work...I have to make 4 clicks per warmup to zero it out...some of us warmup in other ways. This is my only complaint about the app. It is tedious and frustrating and makes me want to leave a poorer review than the app deserves, but it is something that I have to deal with each and every time I lift. It is silly to have to clear them out with so many pushes every time.

Thank you.
    Thanks for the feedback, yeah I can understand that would be very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, yeah I can understand that would be very annoying.
    It's a great app though, and a great program translation into an app. I work in IT and wish everything I dealt with at work was as close to perfect as your app. Thanks for hearing my feedback, and best of luck.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Glennjamin Gluttons View Post
    It's a great app though, and a great program translation into an app. I work in IT and wish everything I dealt with at work was as close to perfect as your app. Thanks for hearing my feedback, and best of luck.
    Thankyou!