starting strength gym

Thread: App is telling me to do power cleans by my second workout is this the program or an e

Default App is telling me to do power cleans by my second workout is this the program or an e

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I weigh 175lb and logged in a 85lb squat and a 110 deadlift in my first workout. I said I was experienced in SS as I've done it before but came back after a 4 month hiatus.

Anyway the app by my second day introduced the power cleans I switched back to deadlift but I'm unsure if I should be following what the app said or was that an error on account my next workout (my 4th lifting day) also says power. Cleans

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Gentax View Post
    I weigh 175lb and logged in a 85lb squat and a 110 deadlift in my first workout. I said I was experienced in SS as I've done it before but came back after a 4 month hiatus.

Anyway the app by my second day introduced the power cleans I switched back to deadlift but I'm unsure if I should be following what the app said or was that an error on account my next workout (my 4th lifting day) also says power. Cleans
    yeah the app will unlock power cleans if you can deadlift your bodyweight. I would probably check with a coach about whether you should be power cleaning or not, try the coaches forum on here.