starting strength gym

Thread: Good Gym in Santa Fe, NM

Default Good Gym in Santa Fe, NM

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm headed out to Santa Fe for a week and would like to not miss the couple of training sessions that represents. Can anyone recommend a good gym in Santa Fe with racks and dead lift platforms?

Thanks!

For anyone who runs across this in the future, I've found two so far. They both have racks, platforms, day rates, and friendliness to travelers.

Gym | Santa Fe | Longevity! Strength Training & Fitness
    and
    Praxis - Santa Fe, NM Training Gym

I chose to try out Praxis and it is great! The two owners are great guys and very helpful. The daily rate was quite reasonable at least by NYC standards. The have a great supply of bar and weights in lbs and kgs. They have a full supply of bumper weights all the way down to fractions in both lbs and kgs. They have what think are called half ranks with spotter arms. While they have three formal deadlifting platforms, they said I could lift anywhere I want. So I stayed next to the pile of weights I had built up. To cap it off one of their people is currently studying to became a SSC. So maybe next year I can get in a coaching session in while on vacation!

I recommend theses guys 100% if you need a good gym in Santa Fe.