starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check

Default Squat Form Check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    YouTube

the link is for my 2nd set of triples from my most recent squats.

Things that i know need correcting are my gaze (looking straight down thru most of rep), and my soft thoracic extension. i believe the soft thoracic is contributing to the posterior pelvic tilt. my struggle is that when i attempt to extend my thoracic properly, it feels as though i am instead overextending my lumbar (which creates quite the discomfort in the low back with that much weight on my back). any ideas on how to better work on my thoracic extension would be greatly appreciated.

I attended the seminar in January and thought i was doing ok, until i video'd my sets over the last few weeks......i have obviously (and apologetically) let slip the valuable corrections i received from the great staff at the seminar.

thanks in advance for any advice given

Hey D
    Please take a look at the stickies at the top of the forum before posting form checks.
    Happy to help, but need you to go through the process first.
    Thanks.

Pete,
    My apologies, I had thought I verified my status back in October, I was obviously mistaken. I read the forums often, but rarely post........anyway, I am now verified.

Also, If the Triple is an additional infraction, i have included a link to my last set of 5 from march 14th.

YouTube

again, thank you for your time and input on my squats.