starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio #49: Apocalypse Now

For ordering green coffee online, do you have any recommendations for a certain brand, or website to order from?
    There's all kinds on Amazon, so if anything I might just order some there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimi Kuenzli View Post
    For ordering green coffee online, do you have any recommendations for a certain brand, or website to order from?
    I have been home-roasting for over ten years and I normally order from Sweet Maria's: Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting

(P.S. I am not affiliated with Sweet Maria's)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimi Kuenzli View Post
    I've gotten this stuff on Amazon: Smokin Beans

There are a ton on Amazon now with Prime shipping.

It's always a good idea to shop/read Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting

and also: Learn & Do | Education | Intelligentsia Coffee

on the pod, you were referencing something on the website about corona, were you speaking specifically of the COVID thread on this board ?

I was.

Sweet Maria's is by far the best place. I've been using them for two decades. I've tried a few other sources, but they're not as reliable in quality (single origin doesn't mean "good," good means good) or selection. They're also set up so you can sort through profiles easily. Dry-processed Ethiopians or Yemens cannot be beat.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Sweet Maria's is by far the best place. I've been using them for two decades. I've tried a few other sources, but they're not as reliable in quality (single origin doesn't mean "good," good means good) or selection. They're also set up so you can sort through profiles easily. Dry-processed Ethiopians or Yemens cannot be beat.
    I bought 50lb of coffee and your, Rip's, and Nick's repeated recommendations. It's been an enjoyable process so far, but I still need to dial in the roasting process.

Do you understand the chemical and composition differences between origins? Obviously, an apple grown in Italy is going to have different mineral and water inputs than an apple grown in California. What makes a good coffee seed good and bad coffee seed bad?
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com