starting strength gym

Thread: New SS gyms opening?

Default New SS gyms opening?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Are there any new SS gyms opening up soon (next few months maybe) in Arizona? I know the Gyms page says LA, Chicago and Boston will be opening gyms, but I just wanted to ask here. I live in AZ and I'm looking to become an SS coach. Thanks!

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by medina_d View Post
    Are there any new SS gyms opening up soon (next few months maybe) in Arizona? I know the Gyms page says LA, Chicago and Boston will be opening gyms, but I just wanted to ask here. I live in AZ and I'm looking to become an SS coach. Thanks!
    Hi Medina- There are no immediate plans. If you're in Phoenix, get in touch with our friend Robert Santana to see if he has any apprentice work for you?

If you're willing to move, we have apprentice jobs coming up in various cities around the country. Send me an email, my first name @ startingstrengthgyms.com if you'd like to discuss.

We'd like to have several gyms in AZ, we just haven't found the right entrepreneur yet. Phoenix is #15 in the nation in terms of hits to StartingStrength.com with ~23k in the last 12 months. It's #5 in the nation in terms of fans that have requested a Starting Strength Gym near them. I'm guessing we'll have something there in late 2021.

Thanks for the reply, Ray. Sent you an email.