starting strength gym

Thread: Online Coaching Question

Default Online Coaching Question

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes nothing. I just contacted a coach from the SS online coaching catalog about receiving programming/form checks from them.

I'm a bit confused about something though. They sent me a routine that they want me to start doing and it's very different from the plan laid out in the SS3E book. The plan they proposed would have me doing the rank novice A/B split that's laid out in the programming chapter of the book + 3 additional accessory lifts every work out. Isn't that a ton of workload for a novice lifer? I'm already training for 2 1/2+ hours, three times a week doing the novice A/B split . Adding in the 3 accessory lifts on top of that just sounds daunting and like a good way to burn out. Am I overthinking this or am I right to be wary of a program that deviates so heavily from the one that is laid out in the book?

Contact me by email.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatyMan View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes nothing. I just contacted a coach from the SS online coaching catalog about receiving programming/form checks from them.

I'm a bit confused about something though. They sent me a routine that they want me to start doing and it's very different from the plan laid out in the SS3E book. The plan they proposed would have me doing the rank novice A/B split that's laid out in the programming chapter of the book + 3 additional accessory lifts every work out. Isn't that a ton of workload for a novice lifer? I'm already training for 2 1/2+ hours, three times a week doing the novice A/B split . Adding in the 3 accessory lifts on top of that just sounds daunting and like a good way to burn out. Am I overthinking this or am I right to be wary of a program that deviates so heavily from the one that is laid out in the book?
    The NLP is always the entry point in it’s simplest form for lots of good reasons. What are the accessory exercises you were given?