starting strength gym

Thread: Aspiring SSC in Indiana

Default Aspiring SSC in Indiana

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey everyone,

My name is Adam Kacius, people say I look like Ron Swanson from the TV show Parks & Rec, and I make a grumpy face when they tell me that. I attended a Starting Strength seminar in August and am interested in becoming a SSC. I've been training since 2018 when I first read the blue book. I currently coach a few friends and family in my garage gym in Lafayette, IN.

I'm looking for others in the Lafayette area so I can practice my coaching chops. So if you're anywhere near central Indiana, and you want to get strong, I'd like to meet up. I can teach you the lifts for free, and answer your general questions about training.

I'm interested in helping average people become strong, confident, more resilient people. If any of that sounds good to you, please reply to this thread or email me at adam.kacius.strength@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Adam (not Ron Swanson)

I met with and coached Adam recently and can confirm that he's a nice guy who's going to be a great coach and does look like Ron Swanson in the right conditions.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Hey Andrew, thanks for the kind words!