starting strength gym
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by tew View Post
    If (for whatever reason) I do six reps when I'm only supposed to do five, I can't record that by hitting the little plus next to the rep count.
    nope, it won't count up more than your max reps.

Quote Originally Posted by tew View Post
    I had a deadlift warmup today that the app calculated out to 220 lbs, and it suggested I load up with a 45 + 25 + 10 + 5 + 2.5. Although it was near the end of my workout and I am usually an idiot, I recognized that loading up with two 45s would be just 5 lbs more and I was heading in that direction anyway. Can we get an option that'll enable automatically doing this sort of rounding?
    nobody has really asked for this so far. so thats probably a no, sorry. if enough people ask, i'll generally do it.

Hi, any chance we could get a stopwatch function to record the duration of the whole session?

PS: Kudos for the new interface.

I seem to recall in the older version of the app you could filter the exercises when viewing to line plot. Is it possible to bring the filtering back?

If my memory is correct I remember in the last major release that there was an ability to filter the line graph under the Progress menu. Is it possible to add this feature back? A feature to turn on/off certain exercises in the graph

Quote Originally Posted by Lovedbythepotato View Post
    Hi, any chance we could get a stopwatch function to record the duration of the whole session?

PS: Kudos for the new interface.
    Thanks. Unfortunately its not high on our priority list.

Can we get new alarm noises? Specifically, I'd like audio files of Rip saying random cues or sayings.

Quote Originally Posted by HulkFeet View Post
    Can we get new alarm noises? Specifically, I'd like audio files of Rip saying random cues or sayings.
    Yeah I have been meaning to update those sounds for a while now. Hah! I would also like cues or Rip saying "HIPS!!" but the chance of him doing that are next to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Yeah I have been meaning to update those sounds for a while now. Hah! I would also like cues or Rip saying "HIPS!!" but the chance of him doing that are next to zero.
    That would be amazing. Maybe we can sample the audio from one of the training videos? haha

starting strength coach development program
    Probably not a high demand, but I think updating the Chin-up programming based off of Niki's article from last year would be nice. She recommends two days/ week, so it somewhat conflicts with setting chins on just A or B days. I have added them to both A and B days, but just skip them for the middle workout of the week. I started the program at the beginning of November, and I'd be lost without the app! Thanks

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast