starting strength gym
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And for iPad too, please.

Thanks for the app, I think it is well done so far. Suggestion: How about some workout plans beyond novice progression (Advanced Novice, Texas Method, etc)?

I would very much like to see a warm-up calculator, a timer that can be adjusted per exercise, as well as advanced programming. The app itself has been very much worth the wait, however, most are beyond novice training, as such, other than the purchase to support the Starting Strength movement against muscle loss and weakness, the most I am able to do with the app right now is read the pages and look at the interface.

My suggestion would be to ensure that it is optimized to run on Blackberry 10 OS including the unique aspect ratio of the Passport screen. Native would be best but the Android version can be tweaked. Thanks to all involved for making this available.

Great app, excited for the warm-up set update and the bugfixes to accompany it. I'm interested in seeing tracking options for advanced novice/Onus-Wunsler programming as well as intermediate programming (e.g. Texas Method). I also think that the addition of a method of indicating failed reps would be appropriate and having the app track in response appropriately.

Thanks!

Default Archive history via e-mail and program sync between devices.

It would be quite handy if the app could e-mail your workout history, by day, week, month and all history.

Also it would be nice if your workout history was synced between all of a persons devices. For example is I normally use my iPad to log workouts, but for some reason it is not available but my iPhone is the App should be able to sync between the two devices to maintain my history and workout routine.

Great app and I cannot wait for the upcoming improvements and hopefully adding routines like Texas and Wichita falls Methods.

Please keep up the great work.
    Joe

as stated above, and if you look at the weightier portion of the logs here, people track their warm-up sets. jus tracking my work sets has little appeal.

One problem I noticed is that when I add say my squat weight and sets after I'm done with that exercise and I come back to enter my next exercises weight and sets, the information from my previous squat exercise is gone. It doesn't save my entered information until after I'm completely done. Can this be changed so that every time we enter a completed exercise it will be save then and not have us enter everything all over again?

Default Back extensions/pullups

Something I found missing is an option to not have powercleans/deadlifts on every workout (and have pullups and backextensions instead in one of the workouts).

Alternatively, being able to manually select either powerclean/deadlift for a specific workout (tracking pullups and back extensions is not that important, but being able to choose if powercleans or deadlifts are being done in the current workouts is).

starting strength coach development program
    An elderly lifter here and I don't do power cleans so it would be nice to be able to delete that one. I'm also thinking of going to squats once a week but haven't decided yet so it would be nice to customize there too. All in all I like the app!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast