Post your ideas for upcoming features here Post your ideas for upcoming features here - Page 22

starting strength gym
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 234

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

  1. #211
    shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    591

    Default

    • phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by alilgoat View Post
    Possibility of implementing the programming option of "light days" and "reset days".
    Right now I just lower the weight manually, then increase it again manually the next time, but if I record the correct 5 x 2 it shows a fail.
    Would be awesome if the app would do the reset math and light day math for me.
    Probably not going to happen in the app as its just for phase 1 and phase 2, but we will have a new product coming out that will handle that.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Probably not going to happen in the app as its just for phase 1 and phase 2, but we will have a new product coming out that will handle that.
    Ehhh, I'm hopeful :P

    Any info on the mysterious "new product"? Another app or some sort of web service?

  3. #213
    shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alilgoat View Post
    Ehhh, I'm hopeful :P

    Any info on the mysterious "new product"? Another app or some sort of web service?
    oh we have announced it. Strength Club

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    17

    Default

    New Feature Suggestions:

    1. Change the functionality of the "Next/Submit" button so that if I am at the end of my squats, it will advance to the press without me having to do it.
    2. Configure a separate "rest" preference for the time between your warmup and worksets. This feature supports #1. This would allow me to click "Next/Submit" through the entire routine.
    3. iOS Version - Add a widget (viewable on lock screen), that will allow me to view either my current sets weight/reps, or the timer (which ever is applicable). Ideally, this widget will have a "Next" button. This would allow you to run your entire workout from the lock screen (dependent on #2 & 3)
    4. Create a preference that would allow the timer to automatically silence after X seconds. When using headphones, I'd like to have the timer automatically shut-off so I don't need to take my phone out of my pocket before beginning the next set.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I have some questions about Strength Club. Where should I post them?

  6. #216
    shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini929 View Post
    New Feature Suggestions:

    1. Change the functionality of the "Next/Submit" button so that if I am at the end of my squats, it will advance to the press without me having to do it.
    2. Configure a separate "rest" preference for the time between your warmup and worksets. This feature supports #1. This would allow me to click "Next/Submit" through the entire routine.
    3. iOS Version - Add a widget (viewable on lock screen), that will allow me to view either my current sets weight/reps, or the timer (which ever is applicable). Ideally, this widget will have a "Next" button. This would allow you to run your entire workout from the lock screen (dependent on #2 & 3)
    4. Create a preference that would allow the timer to automatically silence after X seconds. When using headphones, I'd like to have the timer automatically shut-off so I don't need to take my phone out of my pocket before beginning the next set.
    1. Good idea
    2. yeah this has been pretty heavily requested and its on our list of things to do.
    3. Will look into that.
    4. you can set the alarm to no sound and the phone will vibrate. There are a number of alarm options, i think there are some shorter ones you can choose.

  7. #217
    shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini929 View Post
    I have some questions about Strength Club. Where should I post them?
    Strength Club by Starting Strength - Online Training Log and Program Builder

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hannover, GER
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi,
    would be great to have the possibility to skip the warm up sets.
    Also to change the work set weight while you in a work set.
    For example : 1. 120lbs
    2. 120lbs
    3. 110lbs when you notice you don't get the 120lbs with the last set.

  9. #219
    shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Hi,
    would be great to have the possibility to skip the warm up sets.
    Also to change the work set weight while you in a work set.
    For example : 1. 120lbs
    2. 120lbs
    3. 110lbs when you notice you don't get the 120lbs with the last set.
    Thanks, this has been suggested a few times, its on our list.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Any discussion on adding Intermediate programs to the App as an add-on or "SS Intermediate App?" I really like the ease of recording in the app, continuing into intermediate programming would be well worth the money. Thanks

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •