starting strength gym
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Troxell View Post
    Any discussion on adding Intermediate programs to the App as an add-on or "SS Intermediate App?" I really like the ease of recording in the app, continuing into intermediate programming would be well worth the money. Thanks
    We've been building a new web based training log which also works on mobile - Strength Club

It has a number of intermediate programs and we're adding more all the time.

I'ld like to have the feature of assisted chinups, where you can add a negative weight that in the weight section that represent assistance,
    i.e. if you type -10kg in the app, which is your [bodyweight-10kg], where 10 kg is the machines assistens.

I would love to see the ability to sync with iCloud. That way I don't have to backup on one device and then restore on another to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    We've been building a new web based training log which also works on mobile - Strength Club
    Do you plan on developing an app for Strength Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Troxell View Post
    Do you plan on developing an app for Strength Club?
    You can use the site on your mobile browser and it acts (nearly) like a native app. So I don't think we'll develop a native app because the mobile browser version does a really good job so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Threeone5 View Post
    I would love to see the ability to sync with iCloud. That way I don't have to backup on one device and then restore on another to use it.
    yes this has been on our to do list for a long time now. thanks for requesting it again.

Really like how the app lets you change rest/work-out days in the programming, my workout/rest days rarely stay consistent. Great idea

The App does not currently let you sub Back extension/glute Ham raises for power cleans, like SS programming sections says you can, it would be nice if you added that as a feature, as well as adding the ability to rotate DL, power clean, and Back extension/glute Ham raises. Please and Thank you,

A 4 day split option would be a great addition ...kind of need that

starting strength coach development program
    I’m working with a physical disability and don’t know if I will ever be able to do a complete deadlift. I can do and am doing rack pulls. It would be more effective (especially if I ever graduate to full ROM deadlifts) if I could record rack pulls as a separate type of lift rather than recording them as deadlifts with a caveat in the notes. Any chance of adding assistance exercises like rack pulls, half squats, and push presses to the workout categories?

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast