starting strength gym
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Cool, I'll try that. Thanks shabu

Would you have any plans of implementing the Texas Method into the app? I know that Starting Strength is a beginner routine and is meant to move into other programs like Texas Method. Any chance of that being worked in?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by jonadamora View Post
    Would you have any plans of implementing the Texas Method into the app? I know that Starting Strength is a beginner routine and is meant to move into other programs like Texas Method. Any chance of that being worked in?
    At the moment no. But I am developing a website based training log which will include texas method (as well as other intermediate programs). Hit me up at hello@shabu.co if you'd like to join the closed beta.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    At the moment no. But I am developing a website based training log which will include texas method (as well as other intermediate programs). Hit me up at hello@shabu.co if you'd like to join the closed beta.
    awesome thanks for the quick response

If this has already been asked, sorry. Is there any plan to have an option for the bent over rows instead of power cling?

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jackson View Post
    If this has already been asked, sorry. Is there any plan to have an option for the bent over rows instead of power cling?
    At the moment, no.

In addition to the previous posts (and it has been askes before, but)
    After listening to this podcast: Barbell Logic Podcast - Episode 5 - The TRUTH About Linear Progression | Barbell Logic

Could you add Barbell Rows and some other assistance workouts to the app?

from the podcast: Especially the Barbell Rows, because the podcast actually states to hold off the power clean as long as possible because it's more bang for your buck.
    And when you do not do any explosive sports or are not actually interested in power clean, keep away from them as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Şenol Tapirdamaz View Post
    In addition to the previous posts (and it has been askes before, but)
    After listening to this podcast: Barbell Logic Podcast - Episode 5 - The TRUTH About Linear Progression | Barbell Logic

Could you add Barbell Rows and some other assistance workouts to the app?

from the podcast: Especially the Barbell Rows, because the podcast actually states to hold off the power clean as long as possible because it's more bang for your buck.
    And when you do not do any explosive sports or are not actually interested in power clean, keep away from them as long as possible.
    thanks for the feedback!

You can also just do rows instead of the cleans, but tell the app they are cleans, and it will keep track for you. Unless you are ALSO doing cleans, then you would have to pretend they are chins or something.

starting strength coach development program
    jfsully, when you track rows in the powerclean section, the reps and sets are off.
    that's also quite a hassle.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast