starting strength gym
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Automatically go to the Rest Timing after each set instead of manually having to activate it.

Stacked does this and it's a literal time saver and not annoying :)

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Ian A. MacNab View Post
    The App does not currently let you sub Back extension/glute Ham raises for power cleans, like SS programming sections says you can, it would be nice if you added that as a feature, as well as adding the ability to rotate DL, power clean, and Back extension/glute Ham raises. Please and Thank you,
    Hey Ian, we purposefully left things like that out out as we are trying to keep people following the NLP Phase 1 and phase 2 programs without. If you've after more advanced programming check out Strength Club

Quote Originally Posted by dgoldstein78 View Post
    Automatically go to the Rest Timing after each set instead of manually having to activate it.

Stacked does this and it's a literal time saver and not annoying :)
    Shalom brother, we already have this in the app. Go to "settings" -> "Auto-start rest timer". There are options for both warmups and worksets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Troxell View Post
    Do you plan on developing an app for Strength Club?
    We have an iOS app and android works right in the browser like a native app (but we are going to launch a native app soon for android)

It would be great to have a rest timer option to auto start after the last warmup set. Either its own timer value or to match the inter work set value.

So am I best off just getting the strength club app then?

Doesn’t seem to be much point buying the SS app if strength club has SS built in as well as everything else?

Unless I’m missing something

Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    So am I best off just getting the strength club app then?

Doesn’t seem to be much point buying the SS app if strength club has SS built in as well as everything else?

Unless I’m missing something
    The Starting Strength app is for novices, and has a lot of great resources that you can use while at the gym to help you do the lifts properly, as well as the training log. Strength Club is a pure training log for intermediates, it requires a lot more customisation.

starting strength coach development program
    Now that Tapatalk doesn’t work with the SS forum anymore, I’m using the forum feature in the SS iPhone app. It works fine.
    So I don’t know the market, but there may be a hole to fill with Tapatalk out. A stand alone app, or add a forum feature to the free warmup app, or maybe just get the word out that the SS app has the forum feature.

Just a thought.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324