starting strength gym
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by raivyne View Post
    So the app hasn't been saving my workouts for a while now. This was OK because I could go in and add them pretty easily in the history screen.

However, you can no longer swap between press/bench and deads/cleans separately on this screen now. You can only switch both at the same time. The coaches I'm working with have me doing deads on Mon and Fri with cleans on Wed.

Can you please enable swapping between exercises individually in the history page like you can in the current day log? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    Can you give me more information about "not saving workouts" ? So when you press the tick button on Todays Training, its not showing up in the history screen? Can you email me at hello@shabu.co and give me more information please, this doesnt sound good. Let me know if you're using the latest version 1.1559 (check on the settings screen).

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Can you give me more information about "not saving workouts" ? So when you press the tick button on Todays Training, its not showing up in the history screen? Can you email me at hello@shabu.co and give me more information please, this doesnt sound good. Let me know if you're using the latest version 1.1559 (check on the settings screen).
    I am using the latest version, and my workout saved last night. So I'm not certain what was happening before, but it seems to be sorted now.

I still think it would be a good idea to allow switching between exercises individually when adding from the history screen though.

Thanks. Best app ever!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I have the same problem as Chaloney. On Iphone 4s, ios 9.3.1, SS version 1.15.02 (in the app build number is 1559).

The deadlift weight keeps reseting to the warmup starting weight entered in settings. And one time deadlift and press weight jumped with no reason to 77 kg. Restarting the phone did not solve this. I had to re-enter the weights manually.

I do have 1.1559. Thought there might have been a new release in the last 3 days because I had to go in to settings and start everything from scratch. Still no joy on the progress graphs. The history is in there, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain View Post
    The deadlift weight keeps reseting to the warmup starting weight entered in settings. And one time deadlift and press weight jumped with no reason to 77 kg. Restarting the phone did not solve this. I had to re-enter the weights manually.
    thanks, I have seen this bug a few times, I'm looking into it.

I'm on the latest iOS and running version 1.1559. It's recently stopped switching between A and B workouts.

In the history the dates on the saved logs switched from may to June. It keeps freezing when I try to change them back.

I've noticed this twice now, the first time I thought it was just me. My last workout was bench, and today when I hit new workout, it came up bench again. I completed all the reps last time.

iOS, latest version of the app.

starting strength coach development program
    For the A/B switching bug, I think this is fixed in the next update.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast