starting strength gym
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Tap the "<" next to Bench Press, it opens up a new menu. Then tap "switch exercise". Do the same for Deadlift to change to power cleans.
    That works for Today's workout, but unfortunately, I was trying to enter the sessions in History that I did before purchasing the App. The entire workout can be changed to either A or B, but not the individual exercises.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by wb416 View Post
    That works for Today's workout, but unfortunately, I was trying to enter the sessions in History that I did before purchasing the App. The entire workout can be changed to either A or B, but not the individual exercises.
    Ah got it. I do need to get those options back in for the training history. look out for this in an update soon.

1. Platform: iPhone 6
    2. Operating System: iOS 10.0.2
    3. What is the bug? Several times I have discovered that a previous workout has not been logged. I am *reasonably* certain that I tapped the 'tick' symbol to complete the workout, but I can't consistently replicate the behavior.

It is not impossible that each time I have failed to tap the 'tick' symbol, so please also take this as a feature request to automatically save a workout as 'draft' if it's not saved before the app is closed.

On a related note, +1 for the above request to enable exercise toggling when manually adding past workouts.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Y View Post
    1. Platform: iPhone 6
    2. Operating System: iOS 10.0.2
    3. What is the bug? Several times I have discovered that a previous workout has not been logged. I am *reasonably* certain that I tapped the 'tick' symbol to complete the workout, but I can't consistently replicate the behavior.

It is not impossible that each time I have failed to tap the 'tick' symbol, so please also take this as a feature request to automatically save a workout as 'draft' if it's not saved before the app is closed.

On a related note, +1 for the above request to enable exercise toggling when manually adding past workouts.

Thanks!
    Thanks, will look into that. FWIW it does actually save the current workout as a draft when you tap the home button or go to the background, but you will need to save the workout eventually.

Been using the app since I switch to SS, really like it; but has the warmup sets it calculates been changed? For my squats it's giving me 5 sets with the last a double, but I could have sworn it was doing 6 before with the last a single?

Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android 6.0.1

I used the 'Email training log as csv' option and my bench weight/sets/rep info was entered in the press columns in the downloaded file.

Ignore the previous post. Evidently I accidentally pressed the A>B button during my workout. My training log showed Press for both workouts. I edited the history successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    Been using the app since I switch to SS, really like it; but has the warmup sets it calculates been changed? For my squats it's giving me 5 sets with the last a double, but I could have sworn it was doing 6 before with the last a single?
    you're correct Gaz. it was a mistake of mine to have 6 sets in there, should be 5 sets which is now been corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by jmadre View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android 6.0.1

I used the 'Email training log as csv' option and my bench weight/sets/rep info was entered in the press columns in the downloaded file.
    thanks, will look into that.

starting strength coach development program
    iPhone 6
    iOS 10.1.1
    SS App v. 1.17.6

BUG1: The warm ups initially load as just 3 sets on deadlifts. If I exit warm ups, then go back, it correctly loads 5 warm up sets

BUG2: The warm ups for cleans load as 4 sets, with the 4th warm up set being the same as the work set weight for 3 reps. For example, 45 lbs x5, 45 x5, 105 x5, 160 x3 for warm ups, when the work set is 160 x3 reps for 5 sets

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast