Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 247 of 247

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdelvecchio View Post
    This is definitely a UI bug IMO. I have been "trapped" by this same use case and eventually figured out the work around, but many newbies will not. The solution is, in iOS, you can add a "Done" button/bar onto the keyboard which causes it to disappear when you're done with it.

    Attachment 5886
    Thanks, good idea!

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    No problem! I'm a developer myself and have done some beta testing on other lifting apps.

    FYI I found spots in SS where the "Done" button is attached to the keyboard, so it may be easy to copy the implementation (ex attached).

    fullsizeoutput_11ba.jpg

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdelvecchio View Post
    No problem! I'm a developer myself and have done some beta testing on other lifting apps.

    FYI I found spots in SS where the "Done" button is attached to the keyboard, so it may be easy to copy the implementation (ex attached).

    fullsizeoutput_11ba.jpg
    thanks for that. Yes its not a big issue to do that, will add that to our task list.

  4. #244

    Default

    Tablet: Kindle Fire 8 HD
    OS: Fire OS 5.4.0.1 - this maps to Android OS 5.1 I believe
    SS App: build number 1.1869

    First let me say that version 1.18 is a very nice improvement over 1.17.

    The one issue that bugs me is that the timer doesn't autostart for my first workset. I have autostart rest timer for warmups and workset both checked in the settings. The autostart works everywhere else, which makes it that much more likely that I'll forget that I have to manually start it for my first workset. Now that you've changed the interface such that warmup sets and worksets appear as a more seamless flow I think it would make sense to autostart the timer for the first workset if the user has checked autostart in the settings. Thanks.

  5. #245

    Default

    This may be related to the discussion above. Today I ran into a state in the app that I couldn't get out of.

    IMG_5449.jpg

    To duplicate, start a timer, then edit notes for today's workout. When the timer expires, the keyboard obscures the box to dismiss the "timer done" box. I couldn't find a way out at that point.

    Maybe when the timer expires, find a way to get the keyboard to resign first responder, or put a Done button somewhere, or just make the timer expiration notice a lot smaller?

    Thanks. The app is improving.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rwrjr View Post
    Tablet: Kindle Fire 8 HD
    OS: Fire OS 5.4.0.1 - this maps to Android OS 5.1 I believe
    SS App: build number 1.1869

    First let me say that version 1.18 is a very nice improvement over 1.17.

    The one issue that bugs me is that the timer doesn't autostart for my first workset. I have autostart rest timer for warmups and workset both checked in the settings. The autostart works everywhere else, which makes it that much more likely that I'll forget that I have to manually start it for my first workset. Now that you've changed the interface such that warmup sets and worksets appear as a more seamless flow I think it would make sense to autostart the timer for the first workset if the user has checked autostart in the settings. Thanks.
    do you mean it doesnt autostart after you completed your first workset? or after your last warmup set?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptconory View Post
    This may be related to the discussion above. Today I ran into a state in the app that I couldn't get out of.

    IMG_5449.jpg

    To duplicate, start a timer, then edit notes for today's workout. When the timer expires, the keyboard obscures the box to dismiss the "timer done" box. I couldn't find a way out at that point.

    Maybe when the timer expires, find a way to get the keyboard to resign first responder, or put a Done button somewhere, or just make the timer expiration notice a lot smaller?

    Thanks. The app is improving.
    Thanks, will add that to our to-do list.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •