starting strength gym
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Can you email me at hello@shabu.co with a copy of your training log data (csv)?

Sounds like some dodgy data.
    Email has been sent, with attached CSV.

I tested another workout, and discovered that my app crashes whenever I attempt to edit anything on that page on a historical workout. Specifically, the "Workout Type", "Program", or "Unit". It allows me to edit Body Weight just fine.

This happened on my wife's phone

iPhone 5s
    iOS 11.2.6

1. Edit previously saved workout.
    a. Change workout type from saved bench to press.
    b. Submit changes
    c. Open saved workout to edit weight used.
    2. Update weight on lift (numeric keypad displays across bottom of screen).
    3. No way to dismiss numeric keypad and access the submit button to save the edit.

She was able to work around this by swiping over to the notes page and getting the alpha keyboard. The alpha keyboard allowed her to close it, and she was then able to tap the submit button.
    Not sure if this is a factor, but the originally saved workout was incorrect, and she had changed from bench to press before saving and then attempting to edit the weight used.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by liviner View Post
    This happened on my wife's phone

iPhone 5s
    iOS 11.2.6

1. Edit previously saved workout.
    a. Change workout type from saved bench to press.
    b. Submit changes
    c. Open saved workout to edit weight used.
    2. Update weight on lift (numeric keypad displays across bottom of screen).
    3. No way to dismiss numeric keypad and access the submit button to save the edit.

She was able to work around this by swiping over to the notes page and getting the alpha keyboard. The alpha keyboard allowed her to close it, and she was then able to tap the submit button.
    Not sure if this is a factor, but the originally saved workout was incorrect, and she had changed from bench to press before saving and then attempting to edit the weight used.
    You should be able to tap in the blank space on that screen (i.e. in the blue background space) and it will defocus the keyboard.

Any way to check is history data is munged? I had a problem changing initial weight for DL and app locked. Now progress charts now displaying.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTxDave View Post
    Any way to check is history data is munged? I had a problem changing initial weight for DL and app locked. Now progress charts now displaying.
    The progress charts aren't displaying? or does the app not start when you try to boot it?

Fix is in for the progress graphs not loading issue. Please update your app and if there are any issues please let me know.

Today I finished Squats, then moved over to Bench Press. I clicked on the rest timer and started it, and it said "Squat Warmup 1" even though I was on the first warm up for bench.

Cheers,
    IronMike

Default Weight error

Pixel 2
    Android 8.1.0

New user and I have run into the following:

1. The app won't allow different barbell weights and warm up weights. I tried to barbell weights in the setting screen, but it wouldn't save. So I changed the weight in the change workset weight screen. Now both the warmup and barbel weights are the same.

2. LBS per side stays at zero

3. Deadlift has 3 warmups and only 1 workset

Pixel 2
    Android 8.1.0

1. The app won't allow different barbell weights and warm up weights. I tried to barbell weights in the setting screen, but it wouldn't save. So I changed the weight in the change workset weight screen. Now both the warmup and workset weights are the same.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by DarinGrAy View Post
    Pixel 2
    Android 8.1.0

1. The app won't allow different barbell weights and warm up weights. I tried to barbell weights in the setting screen, but it wouldn't save. So I changed the weight in the change workset weight screen. Now both the warmup and workset weights are the same.

can you try deleting the app and re-installing? I have seen this issue before but I have no idea what the bug actually is. Note. deleting the app will delete any training history you may have saved.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast