starting strength gym
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Thomas View Post
    Droid user here,
    On the workout page where it shows you how to load the bar at the inputted weight it always shows the bar as 20 whether you have pounds or kilos selected, minor problem and doesnt affect anything but just a heads up.
    Thanks, I'll look into that. It works if you 've selected lbs / kgs from the first menu, its probably not updating if you changed it on the settings screen (that's what you did right?).

iPhone 6

I am unable to change the number of reps under my training history? Currently, I am using 3x3 on my press. Also, will be useful to record failed sets.

Operator error? Nice work on the app.

I selected pounds off the main menu when it first popped up but I was playing around with the app and changed the settings back and forth a few times and maybe it got stuck? Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by troxm25 View Post
    iPhone 6

I am unable to change the number of reps under my training history? Currently, I am using 3x3 on my press. Also, will be useful to record failed sets.

Operator error? Nice work on the app.
    Nope, right now we only have the novice program which is 3 x 5 but we're going to be adding more customisable programs in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Thomas View Post
    I selected pounds off the main menu when it first popped up but I was playing around with the app and changed the settings back and forth a few times and maybe it got stuck? Not sure.
    If it continues to be an issue, try deleting the app completely from your phone and re-installing it. Then make sure you click the correct measurement you want to use in the beginning tutorial. Note - this will delete any training log data you may have entered.

Default Power Clean Sets

LG G2
    Android 5.0.2
    When logging sets on Power Cleans, the app won't let me click off on sets 4 or 5.

App doesn't rotate to landscape view. Kinda an expected thing for ipads and also would make viewing the instructional videos better

Phone: Sony Xeperia Z3 running android 5.1.1

* The display is 'off.' Everything seems squished together, the circles on the main screen cut over the text, and in the Training section the circles all overlap.

* I had some decent difficulty selecting the last two sets of the power clean. I had to press the little circle over 10 times on both the 4th and 5th sets before the app managed to pick it up.

* Struggling to navigate around the app without enough 'back' buttons. Example, I go into Today's training and I click on the ? button. I realise that this wasn't really something I needed to click but there isn't a way for me to click 'back' out of this screen now. The same with the warmup sets calculator. Once I start it I have to keep clicking through or force close the app. It's not a bug but it makes the app feel intuitive and yeah, I should be able to get out of something easily without a bunch of prompts and subsequent resetting of my training screen.

Thanks for the work so far!

Sony Xperia zv3 android, I cant select 4th or 5th set on power cleans.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Godtraingfishing View Post
    Sony Xperia zv3 android, I cant select 4th or 5th set on power cleans.
    have you updated to the latest version?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast