starting strength gym
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    First off, thanks for the app. You put together a great user experience for following the program.

I have 2 bugs to report:
    1) After I complete a workout and share the results via Hangouts it inserts "Share text goes here" to my next message. It's a bit annoying because to actually follow up the share with a message I have to backspace out all of those characters first.

2) I've noticed that the alarm will randomly go off before the timer is up. I've tried to remember the sequence of events as well as possible, but it has varied. It seems to happen when I use the timer before my first work set. I've also noticed it when stopping a timer early before moving on to the next set or exercise. The alarm will sound, but I can see the timer still counting down.
    Thanks, will look into the first one. for the second issue, let me know if you work out how to reproduce it. thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by rwrjr View Post
    I meant that it doesn't autostart after my last warmup set. When I finish my last warmup set and hit the arrow I would like the timer to autostart using the workset rest value. Right now it loads the workset rest value but does not count down. I have to press the timer icon and hit the start button. On subsequent worksets the timer autostarts just fine.
    On a related note, on the deadlift it doesn't start with the work set time, It starts with the warmup set time. (iOS 11.0.3, App 1.11869, iPhone 6)

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Thats on our list to do, although some people requested for it to be turned off as well...so still thinking about it.
    Good point. I have been using this program for less than a month now, and the lack of a timer between final warmup and work set has had us thinking that there was not supposed to be a rest there.

Is there?

Thanks,
    Rob

1. iPhone SE
    2. 10.3.3
    3. I cannot imput my email in the app to create an account. My email uses a common special character and it will not allow me to imput one.

I just installed the app, and noticed that when you zoom in to a picture and pan around, the toolbar at the bottom obscures the bottom of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by pluto_caribou View Post
    Good point. I have been using this program for less than a month now, and the lack of a timer between final warmup and work set has had us thinking that there was not supposed to be a rest there.

Is there?

Thanks,
    Rob
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by imd View Post
    I just installed the app, and noticed that when you zoom in to a picture and pan around, the toolbar at the bottom obscures the bottom of the picture.
    What device and OS? Which version of the app? You can email me from the email support button inside the "settings" page and it will copy that info into the body of the email automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by David Clark View Post
    On a related note, on the deadlift it doesn't start with the work set time, It starts with the warmup set time. (iOS 11.0.3, App 1.11869, iPhone 6)
    You're only doing 1 set of deadlifts though?

Default Changing Workout Type on Historical Training Day Crashes App

1) Google Pixel

2) Android 8.1.0(Also happened in previous version)

3) Attempting to change the workout type on a historical workout crashes the app. Happens on multiple workouts, rebooting phone doesn't affect anything.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Torsitano View Post
    1) Google Pixel

2) Android 8.1.0(Also happened in previous version)

3) Attempting to change the workout type on a historical workout crashes the app. Happens on multiple workouts, rebooting phone doesn't affect anything.
    Can you email me at hello@shabu.co with a copy of your training log data (csv)?

Sounds like some dodgy data.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast