starting strength gym
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    First of all, great app on the whole. It's a bit laggy and slow, but it's acceptable. I'm sure you've done what you can to optimise the code already...

One issue I've noticed: I have been recording my bodyweight in the app, but it doesn't seem to show correctly in the charts.

See: https://i.imgur.com/PDaOpt2.jpg

This screws up the strength:bodyweight chart also: https://i.imgur.com/7vT7ToJ.jpg

It doesn't bother me all that much, as it doesn't interfere with the day-to-day functionality, but it would be nice if it were fixed.

Cheers!

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhead View Post
    First of all, great app on the whole. It's a bit laggy and slow, but it's acceptable. I'm sure you've done what you can to optimise the code already...

One issue I've noticed: I have been recording my bodyweight in the app, but it doesn't seem to show correctly in the charts.

See: https://i.imgur.com/PDaOpt2.jpg

This screws up the strength:bodyweight chart also: https://i.imgur.com/7vT7ToJ.jpg

It doesn't bother me all that much, as it doesn't interfere with the day-to-day functionality, but it would be nice if it were fixed.

Cheers!
    Can you send me a copy of your csv file to hello@shabu.co please? I will take a look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Can you send me a copy of your csv file to hello@shabu.co please? I will take a look into this.
    Done.

LG g3
    Android

When anything but a number is inputted into any of the number only boxes (such as for weight), the entire app crashes if the value is accepted. Accepted such as in pressing enter on the keyboard or by navigating away from that value selection.
    This should be a relatively easy fix by simply not allowing anything but numbers to be inputted in the first place.

Thanks

Thanks, will look into that.

iPhone version bug - When listening to music and the phone goes into lock mode, the timer never chimes when the time hits zero. The timer works fine while listening to music when the phone is not locked.

The simple answer: don't lock your phone, right? Trouble is, when using headphones at the gym and putting the phone in your pocket, I am prone to changing something unintentionally (music/SS App)

Apologies if this is a duplicate. I don't see my earlier post.

For the iOS version of the Starting Strength application, I noticed that while listening to music, the timer doesn't chime when the phone gets locked. The timer works perfectly fine with music when the phone is unlocked.

Why not just keep your phone unlocked? Because I keep my phone in my pocket and I prone to changing things inadvertently (SS, music) as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini929 View Post
    Apologies if this is a duplicate. I don't see my earlier post.

For the iOS version of the Starting Strength application, I noticed that while listening to music, the timer doesn't chime when the phone gets locked. The timer works perfectly fine with music when the phone is unlocked.

Why not just keep your phone unlocked? Because I keep my phone in my pocket and I prone to changing things inadvertently (SS, music) as a result.
    This is a bug and will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.

My apologies in advance with this is been reported but I don't see an overall open bug list.

I'm using the Android version on a droid turbo. Yeah I know that's an older phone. Anyhow the app runs quite slow, in fact it's the slowest app I have. Selecting anything can take 10 seconds before there's a response.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss281 View Post
    My apologies in advance with this is been reported but I don't see an overall open bug list.

I'm using the Android version on a droid turbo. Yeah I know that's an older phone. Anyhow the app runs quite slow, in fact it's the slowest app I have. Selecting anything can take 10 seconds before there's a response.
    Hey there, yes this does seem to happen. Can you send a mail to me at hello@shabu.co from inside the app as that will paste all your device details and OS details so I can try and reproduce it at my end.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast