starting strength gym
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    1, samsung Galaxy
    2, Android 8.0.0/samsung experience version 9.0
    3, When the panel goes horizontal (then I check progress or watching one of the videos) and press 'back' or [home], the screen won't flip back to normal, which is a bit distracting. This happens both during an exercise and through the menu.

iPhone XR
    iOS 13.3

Unable to change / edit my bodyweight in subsequent days in the training log. I will go in and edit the training log with my current weight and save it, but it always reverts back to the bodyweight weight I started out with on day 1.

iPhone XR
    iOS 13.3

Unable to change my bodyweight in the individual days in the training log. I will go in and edit the training log with my current weight and save it, but it always reverts back to the weight I entered / what I weighed on day 1 hen I first started.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Boombatz View Post
    iPhone XR
    iOS 13.3

Unable to change my bodyweight in the individual days in the training log. I will go in and edit the training log with my current weight and save it, but it always reverts back to the weight I entered / what I weighed on day 1 hen I first started.
    I believe this is fixed in the coming update (should be out tomorrow).

1. Platform -- Huawei P20
    2. Operating System -- Android 8.1.0
    3. When I try to access a specific month in Training Log the app hangs, while telling me it is "LOADING"

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-09 at 17.15.48.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Percy_Heat View Post
    1. Platform -- Huawei P20
    2. Operating System -- Android 8.1.0
    3. When I try to access a specific month in Training Log the app hangs, while telling me it is "LOADING"

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-09 at 17.15.48.jpg
    Thanks, we've had a few reports of this. It seems to be specific to devices running Android 8. We are pushing an update in the next few days which will hopefully fix this. If you email me at hello@shabu.co I can get you on the beta testers list to get it early.

Iphone SE with IOS 11.3.1
    When I am in the app and the rest timer is going, if I double click the home button out of the app to another app, when I return to the SS app it does 1 of 3 things.
    About 1/3 of the time it returns to the timer going as normal, 1/3 of the time the app freezes showing the rest timer as 0 and all lifts complete before it resumes the timer and everything as it was after about a 15 second delay, 1/3 of the time the app crashes and I have to go back into the app and reopen the workout.

Also, if I don't complete all the reps or sets on the deadlift/power cleans it is recorded in the app after finishing the workout as if none of the deadlift/power clean reps were done and it shows the weight as some weight from a past workout. I am unable to edit it in the history section of the app.

Quote Originally Posted by magadorm View Post
    Iphone SE with IOS 11.3.1
    When I am in the app and the rest timer is going, if I double click the home button out of the app to another app, when I return to the SS app it does 1 of 3 things.
    About 1/3 of the time it returns to the timer going as normal, 1/3 of the time the app freezes showing the rest timer as 0 and all lifts complete before it resumes the timer and everything as it was after about a 15 second delay, 1/3 of the time the app crashes and I have to go back into the app and reopen the workout.

Also, if I don't complete all the reps or sets on the deadlift/power cleans it is recorded in the app after finishing the workout as if none of the deadlift/power clean reps were done and it shows the weight as some weight from a past workout. I am unable to edit it in the history section of the app.
    Can you please go to "settings" -> "Email support" and email me from there? That will paste a bunch of information into the email that will help me find the issues.

Thanks

1. iPhone XS
    2. iOS 13.3.1
    3. I can no longer log in to my account from the app. Entering my username and password results in an error popup that reads Error: JSON Parse error: Unexpected Identifier "Could". This happens every time, starting about 2 weeks ago.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by ivern View Post
    1. iPhone XS
    2. iOS 13.3.1
    3. I can no longer log in to my account from the app. Entering my username and password results in an error popup that reads Error: JSON Parse error: Unexpected Identifier "Could". This happens every time, starting about 2 weeks ago.

Are you using an adblocker on your phone? Typically we see this when something is blocking the app from accessing our api. so if you can into your adblocking app please whitelist api.appcelerator.com and that should work.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast