starting strength gym

Thread: Is anyone getting the "forgets todays training sets" when they switch out of the app?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Default Is anyone getting the "forgets todays training sets" when they switch out of the app?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Please let me know your OS (android / iOS) and which version of the app you're using.

its been reported a few times but I can't reproduce it at my end.

I have been using the app for 1 day but I had this issue when:
    1. I added the todays training sets
    2. I exited the app (home button) and listened music. Then I go to the app through "applications manager" (long press home button) and there were not the todays training sets (there was the default values). When I returned to the app by clicking the icon of the app, everything was ok.

Android v4.4.2
    Starting Strength v1.11

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by jnemec View Post
    I have been using the app for 1 day but I had this issue when:
    1. I added the todays training sets
    2. I exited the app (home button) and listened music. Then I go to the app through "applications manager" (long press home button) and there were not the todays training sets (there was the default values). When I returned to the app by clicking the icon of the app, everything was ok.

Android v4.4.2
    Starting Strength v1.11
    Thanks Jan, we have identified the problem and in the process of fixing it. It appears sometimes the device appears to close rather than just move into the background, particularly when a lot of apps are open. I think we've found the solution for this.