starting strength gym

Thread: Official Starting Strength WARMUP app

Default Official Starting Strength WARMUP app

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The OTHER Starting Strength app! All it is, is a warmup template. And if you're lazy (like me), you dig it. I don't like the way the warmups are laid out in the official starting strength app, so I use this one. Or I should say USED it, until the latest iOS update prevented me from using it.

Does anyone have any idea how to contact the developers of this app and make them aware of the problem? I mean, you can still buy it on iTunes and it won't even work. Starting Strength Warmup App

Starting Strength Warmup on the App Store

Help? bueller...

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysthinkin View Post
    The OTHER Starting Strength app! All it is, is a warmup template. And if you're lazy (like me), you dig it. I don't like the way the warmups are laid out in the official starting strength app, so I use this one. Or I should say USED it, until the latest iOS update prevented me from using it.

Does anyone have any idea how to contact the developers of this app and make them aware of the problem? I mean, you can still buy it on iTunes and it won't even work. Starting Strength Warmup App

Starting Strength Warmup on the App Store

Help? bueller...
    I don't develop this app or know the developers. I have made Aasgaard aware that the app no longer works. Best bet is to email aasgaard.