starting strength gym

Thread: Timer able to be moved off screen

Default Timer able to be moved off screen

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The timer button floats and can be moved around but I have managed multiple times to make it totally disappear off of the screen. At that point, I can't use the timer and I am sad.

Also, if the timer hasn't been started yet, it seems like the icon should be a play button but the icon is always a circular arrow (more like a reset button) even if I haven't used it yet. This was unintuitive to me at first and took me a bit to understand how to use it.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx0 View Post
    The timer button floats and can be moved around but I have managed multiple times to make it totally disappear off of the screen. At that point, I can't use the timer and I am sad.

Also, if the timer hasn't been started yet, it seems like the icon should be a play button but the icon is always a circular arrow (more like a reset button) even if I haven't used it yet. This was unintuitive to me at first and took me a bit to understand how to use it.
    Maybe don't move the timer off screen? haha...sorry I'm not sure how to fix this, but you can tap the "home" button and then go back into todays training and it should reset the position of the timer.

Yes I realise the timer button is a bit unintuitive, it is on my list of stuff to fix. Thanks for the feedback.