starting strength gym

Thread: Add "difficulty" and "next workout preview" options?

Default Add "difficulty" and "next workout preview" options?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I think it would be a good idea to have the following:

1) Difficulty: On the workout completion screen where total weight lifted etc. is shown, there should be a 1-5 scale to rate the difficulty of your workout. If your difficulty keeps being 4-5, the app could suggest smaller increments or a deload to the user

2) Next workout preview: A button on the main app page which shows what you'll be lifting/doing during your next workout. It'll help mentally prepare you for your next session.

What do you think?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by monocle View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to have the following:

1) Difficulty: On the workout completion screen where total weight lifted etc. is shown, there should be a 1-5 scale to rate the difficulty of your workout. If your difficulty keeps being 4-5, the app could suggest smaller increments or a deload to the user

2) Next workout preview: A button on the main app page which shows what you'll be lifting/doing during your next workout. It'll help mentally prepare you for your next session.

What do you think?
    Hey monocle,

I think the RPT type thing has been discussed from what I've seen its not that useful for novices. Feel free to ask the coaches on the forum though.

next workout preview is a great idea and something that we have had on our list for a while now, thanks for the feedback!